New York, New York
Well-Respected Litigator in New York with More Than 25 Years Experience
New York Information Technology Lawyer Provides Insight to Unique Legal Issues
Located near East River and East 42nd St., Peter Brown & Associates, PLLC is situated at the perfect vantage point in the middle of New York City’s commercial district. His office is also close to cultural locations, stores and clubs. Working primarily through litigation, arbitration and mediation, Peter Brown also has extensive experience with information technology transactions. He assists clients with legal issues involving cybersecurity, information systems and intellectual property. While he often recommends alternative dispute resolutions, he is also an accomplished litigator for civil disputes.
In the Heart of New York
Peter Brown works as a litigator, but he also practices alternative dispute resolutions through mediation and arbitration. He represents corporate as well as individual intellectual property owners and partners working in a commercial endeavor. Common tourist attractions near his office include the following:
- Rockefeller Center – For an atmosphere with majestic dining experiences and planned events, tourists and locals can appreciate this family-friendly location.
- Radio City Music Hall – A short distance North lies the event location for various music styles. Tourists and residents alike flock to this location to see the iconic Rockettes and the Christmas Spectacular.
- Manhattan Mall – South and then West on 32nd Ave. is a large shopping mall that houses several stores for myriad interests.
- Bryant Park – North on Madison Ave. and West on 40th St. is a family-oriented park that provides juggling events, dining and green panoramic views.
- Empire State Building – A treasure of the city, the view from the top provides anyone visiting the ability to see the iconic New York skyline. This attraction also holds exhibits.
- Grand Central Terminal – A modern marvel, this location provides tourists and locals the option to visit, shop, eat and travel to various areas of New York.
- Times Square – West on 38th St. and North on 7th Ave. lays one of the largest and most important tourist destinations in the world. This location provides dining, various forms of entertainment and art.
Peter Brown’s office is a short distance from the New York Public Library and The Morgan Library & Museum.
How to Get to Peter Brown Attorney At Law
Peter Brown & Associates, PLLC is located at 260 Madison Ave 16th floor, New York, NY 10016.
You can find our centrally-located downtown office with the following directions by car:
Head southwest on FDR Dr.
Take exit 8 toward I-495/Midtown Tun/E 34 St.
Merge onto FDR Dr.
Turn right onto E 37th St.
Continue straight to stay on E 37th St.
Turn right onto Madison Ave.
Head northeast on 12th Ave. toward W 45th St.
Turn right onto W 46th St.
Turn right onto 11th Ave.
Continue straight to stay on 11th Ave.
Turn left onto W 38th St.
Turn left after Chase Bank
If you are finding it difficult to locate our office or you want a consultation immediately, contact Peter Brown & Associates, PLLC in New York, New York at (212) 939-6440.